Satellite Design Hands-on Workshop
in this event we discuss about full concept of satellite, space structure, space orbit, Satellite Power unit, communication unit (including antenna and signal), embedded system, sensor functions, etc..
How is a satellite built? How do they fly? How do they communicate and how does the network operate?
1. Understand Types of Satellite
2. Understand Types of Communication and Modulation
3. Understand Sensor Network
4. Understand Embedded System
5. Build a satellite (sensor and with communication)
6. Sat Temp Handling
UCFER provide E-certification of in this event.
Download our official site www.cv.ucfer.in
1. It is free for students only, but a fee is charged if a certificate is required.
2. Compulsory fee payment other than students.
- Govt School Students – Free
- *School Student – Free
- *College Student – Free
- Staffs Teachers or Scholars – 2,099 / Person
- Industrial peoples – 4,999 / Person
- Others – 5,999 / Person
*day 1 is free and Day 2 is charged to hands-on session where this symbol is present.